Q Acoustics Concept 20 Pair
The beautifully finished, compact and eminently affordable Concept 20 loudspeaker is designed for music lovers who wish to enjoy performances at their very highest quality in small to medium sized rooms.
Incorporating a 'cabinet within a cabinet' design, its inner and outer enclosures are bound together by a bespoke adhesive which never quite sets. This configuration (known as Gelcore™ construction) allows the kinetic energy generated by the drive units within the cabinet to be dispersed as heat and preventing them colouring and degrading the speaker's musical output.
· Enclosure Type - 2-way reflex
· Bass Unit - 125mm
· Treble Unit - 25mm
· Frequency Response - 64Hz - 22kHz
· Nominal Impedance - 6ohms
· Minimum Impedance - 4ohms
· Sensitivity - 88dB
· Recommended Power - 25 - 75w
· Crossover Frequency - 2.9kHz
· Dimensions H/D/W mm - 260 x 280 x 170
Weight - 5.6kg
Stands in image not included in price.