Myryad MXT 4000 - Stereo AM/FM RDS Tuner
The MXT4000 is a fullfunction remote controlled AM/FM Tuner. It has fixedlevel lowimpedance audio outputs to drive a Myryad integrated amplifier or preamplifier or other high quality amplifier. A coaxial antenna socket is provided for a 75 ohm FM radio (band 2) anetena (supplied).
- Custom designed blue Vacuum Fluorescent display - Clear indication of frequency and preset number, or station name when RDS present, plus icons to indicate signal and tuning status.
- Large rotary tuning control - Simple and ergonomic tuning and access to preset stations.
- High quality 4-gang FM tuner front-end - Ensures clear reception of desired signal while rejecting interference at other frequencies.
- Advanced PLL stereo decoder includes adjacent channel interference rejection function- Produces clean stereo with excellent imaging and rejects interference from adjacent channels which the front end and IF filter cannot.
- High quality AM tuner - Listen to stations not available on FM.
- Discrete Class A push-pull buffer amplifier on audio output - Provides a low output impedance and high drive capability so that MXT4000 can drive any combination of interconnect cable and amplifier input.
- 5 separately regulated low-noise power supplies - Each section of the tuner operates at its best and without interacting with the others.
- Ultra-stable built-in clock - Provides reliable alarm function when linked to Smart My-Link amplifier such as MXI2080.
- Up to 39 FM and 19 AM stations can be preset and stored in permanent memory - All your favourite stations can be accessed directly.
- Simple and intuitive operation and controls - Ease of use.
- Smart My-Link® communications bus - Intelligent system operation.