Q Install Performance 6.5" In Wall Speaker - Price Each
Q Acoustics introduce their new and exciting range of ceiling speakers Q Install.
All the new Q Install ceiling speakers boast a 6.5" polypropane cone. Cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering have allowed the speakers to feature magnetic grilles that clip easily into place
- Adjustable high frequency output level feature in the ‘Performance’ and ‘Weatherproof’ models.
- Swivel tweeters allow fine-tuning of the installation acoustics.
- Tweeters are fully ‘open’ on most models avoiding the use of protective bridges through the integration of Automatic Tweeter dome Recovery technology (ATR) that restores the dome after accidental deformation.
- Performance’ models feature a larger magnet assembly giving a 30% increase in program power handling capability. In addition precision components are utilized in the crossover filters, together with gold plated connectors.
- Grille geometry has been carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
- Square and circular magnetic grilles are fully interchangeable without any need to change or remove the loudspeaker.
- All models are moisture proof, with the Weatherproof models Qi65CW and Qi65CW ST being suitable for more extreme use. Stainless steel fixings and corrosion resistant aluminium grilles are utilised together with fully sealed drive units to ensure no water ingress.
|Tweeter||Swivel||Tweeter diameter||1 x 1" (25mm)|
|Woofer diameter||6.5"||Power handling (program)||15-80W|
|Impedance (nominal) ohms||8||Sensitivity dB spl (2.83V, 1m)||90 (switchable HF)|
|Response (Low frequency) -3 dB Hz||70||Maximum rear depth||79mm|
|Size: Square grilles||232mm x 232mm|